4 mm sliding sleeve system / Plugs
|description||Contact protected plug with screw connection for cables up to 2.5 mm², with onward connection capability (4 mm socket). Insulated by latching and sprung insulating sleeve, to be released by pressure on the lateral locking spring.
plug with contact spring, 4mm diameter.
*For this typ up to DC 150 V, CAT II according IEC/EN 61010-31 item 6.4., comment 4 allowed for devices with not yet protected sockets.
|rated voltage(1)||30 VAC / 60 VDC|
|measurement cat. acc. to IEC 61010||O (3)|
(consider derating curve)
|material plug||brass, nickel plated|
|temperature range acc. To IEC61010(2)||-25 °C to +80 °C|
(1) for normal environmental conditions -5°C to +40°C
(2) contact the manufacturer for applications at deviating temperature ranges
(3) without rated measurement category, for other circuits that are not directly connected to mains
List of compatible systems und Productgroups:
- 4 mm system / Clamp-type test probe
- 4 mm system / Test probes
- 4 mm system / Crocodile clips
- 4 mm system / Sockets
- 4 mm sliding sleeve system / Clamp-type test probe
- 4 mm sliding sleeve system / Test probes
- 4 mm safety system / Clamp-type test probe
- 4 mm safety system / Test probes
- 4 mm safety system / Crocodile clips